Friday, October 10, 2008

Everests " 1/2 Birthday"

HAPPY "1/2" BIRTHDAY!!
Half year older and wiser too, Happy HALF Birthday to YOU!! It’s Everest’s “1/2 “ Birthday!! HURRAY!! I made Everest a cute shirt to celebrate his half year mark!! Aaron and I can’t believe Everest is already six months old!!...crazy how fast time really does fly!! So far Everest LOVES… To eat pears Roll around EVERYWHERE! Say MMMM…. when he eats! Snuggle with his night time giraffe blanket Have daddy roll around with him and be tickled! What can we say we love EVEREST!!

9 comments:

Mark & Michelle said...

Angela, he is so stinkin cute. We need to do something soon.

Grandma Shauna said...

What a cute "Half Birthday Boy". I feel like I have been gone so much that I don't even get to see Everest. He won't even know Grandma Shauna and he's the one I live the closest to. Give him a big kiss and a hug.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

yay!

i love me a little EVOO in my life..

he is so cute, and i can't believe he is already 6 months old!!!


and excuse me??

we're now just sewing onsies??

stop it craft woman!

Dana Dastrup said...

Oh my GOSH he is getting so BIG!! I can't believe it!! He is so dang cute though!! Let's please get together soon!

Tracy said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday. I love his little onsie. He's a doll.

The Morales Family said...

Angela- Your blogg is so cute! your little guy is so cute!!!

Joe and Nikki said...

Holy cow he is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't believe he is already 6 months! COngrats guys!

becca said...

Angela he is so dang cute. I miss seeing you. I really need to come up to Salt Lake and hang out with you and little Everest. He looks like such a stud. Tell Aaron hi. Mimi's sucks... still there. Just got my one year badge. I know lame right?!! MISS YOU.

Reeses Pieces said...

Gosh he's getting so big. I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Happy 1/2 bday Everest!