Monday, October 20, 2008

HUSBAND TAG
Rules: Each person has to answer questions about their sweetheart. At the end of your post tag 4 people, post their names and then go to their blogs and leave them a comment about the tag. -What is your husband’s name? David Aaron Hooper -How long have you been married? One – whole whopping year!! -How long did you date? About 3- 4 months before we were engaged. Aaron left to turkey for three weeks with the guard after the first week we met! -How old is he? 26- But, somehow Aaron ALWAYS forgets how old he is! -Who eats sweets? Definitely me! However, he can cause some damage in the sweets department! -Who said I Love You first? Aaron... Love you long time! -Who is taller? Aaron -Who can sing best? Aaron for sure!! -Who is smarter? Aaron is way smarter than me!!...Except in science ha ha... -Who does the laundry? ME! -Who pays the bills? Aaron makes the money and I pay the bills. -Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me... but, I always end up on his side. -Who mows the lawn? We don’t have a lawn of our own but we both like mowing the lawn. -Who cooks dinner? Me -Who drives? Aaron drives if were together. -Who is first to admit they are wrong? Aaron -Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me first but, I kind of made the first move…oops! -Who asked who out first? He asked me out first! And asked for my number in front of all my girlfriends … aggressive!! -Who wears the pants? Aaron for sure!! I’m more of a noodle in that department and, Aaron likes things his way!
I LOVE YOU! (I tag Melissa, Tiffany, Brooke, Stacey)

0 comments: