Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I think I’m officially in CRAZY TOWN this week!... Anyone got pills?!?!
HA HA …only if I were kidding!
My child has decided to wake up 4 to 5 times a night… Wake up at 5 AM to play for the day… And around 6 Pm the past two nights he has decided to scream for who knows what?!? … Aaron and I are thinking he is teething…but than again it’s such a guessing game with babies…
I guess it’s just one of those lovely weeks when you officially decide life has made you go CRAZY!
Sorry I just dragged everyone into my loathing…ha ha…But, I know most mom’s and dad’s have weeks or days where you put up a mental sign that says,” GONE CRAZY.. Be back soon...”

7 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

It's so nice to know other Mom's have gone crazy too! Hopefully it's just teething and he'll back to normal soon. Good luck!

Grandma Shauna said...

The reason why all moms my age are crazy and can't remember anything is because we had one too many days of kids doing their thing when we were young.:-)

natalie said...

Days or weeks where we're crazy??? How about months or years:)I wish it weren't such a guessing game. I swear Heavenly Father and all of our ancestors must look down on us at times and just laugh at our mental states.

Adam & Alissa said...

Girl you make crazy look good! I bet its hard to get mad at that cute face when he won't go to bed! Are you going to play with us this weekend or what?? We miss you guys!

Adam & Alissa said...

Oh ya and we changed our blog to http://web.me.com/alissaingersoll Let me know if this one is still super slow!

Tiff & Chris Johnson said...

um have you seen my blog? I'm a walking soap opera! Totally allowed to complain. And poor evie-i heard that screaming the other night haha. Got crazy? we need to hang out and pull on each others hair. xoxo

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i am mayor of crazytown... duh