Tuesday, October 28, 2008

OLIVIA

My newest baby niece is now one week old!!
Olivia was born last week and we are so happy she is here! Olivia had to get surgery right after he was born because some of her lower intestines were born on the outside of her tummy. However, taking the circumstances she is doing really well! She hit a mile stone yesterday…they started feeding her breast milk and she is digesting it really good! I can’t image having to see my new little baby in the hospital hooked up to monitors. I just want Melissa and Tyler to know that we love them and are giving them our love and support all the way!
WE LOVE YOU BABY OLIVIA!!

3 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh she's so sweet. I hope she continues to stay strong.

Nicole said...

She is a little angel. I am so glad that she is doing well. I didn't even know you had a blog.

Grandma Shauna said...

I am so happy that everything turned out well for little Olivia. I was worried for her and her mom. I always love a happy ending.