Sunday, October 5, 2008

Think PINK!!

It's breast cancer awareness month and I wanted to remind everyone to THINK PINK!!! 1 in 8 women get breast cancer... My mom is a fighter and survivor from breast cancer. I saw her fight her way through the painful process of chemotherapy and radiation. Even though I am soooo blessed to have my mom here today... there are 40,000 people each year in the US alone who die from it. I can't let this month go by with out saying, " Stand up to cancer and help fight for the cure!!!" LOVE YOU MOM!!

4 comments:

natalie said...

1 in 8??? That is horrible. I can't imagine having to go through that with anyone let alone your mom. GREAT post:) Thanks for reminding me of that.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the sweet post Angie! We all love Mom and will always be grateful for her example through this ordeal. She is WONDERFUL!
Jessica

Alyson said...

Good post Angela. It's a reminder we all need!

Reeses Pieces said...

That's a sweet post for your mom. They had a show on Oprah about this the other day with Christina Applegate and I learned tons. I'm definitely a little more cautious when it comes to self exams. Sorry Aaron, that may be too much info :)