Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

My Boys...

Thanksgiving is a time of year that you can take some extra time to reflect on what you are thankful for. I know it’s always an obvious to be most thankful for your family. But This Thanksgiving is different for me… with an added addition to our family. I am definitely most thankful for my TWO boys’!! They have both introduced a new level of how much I can love someone.
They are my joy, my laughter, my passion and my life!
I love you both!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

Yup, you have pretty cute boys and guess what? They have a pretty cute wife and mom to be thankful for. Thanks Angela for being good to two of my favorite boys.

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh that was sweet. I'm thankful for them too and for an awesome sis in law also.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Angela! How are you? I found your blog a little while ago, and thought I would just stop by and say hi. Everest is adorable, and I'm glad to hear you're doing well! Be in touch! =)