Monday, December 8, 2008

I said “good bye” to Aaron this morning because he is officially in the mist of finals. Which means
Angela + Aaron + finals = NEVER SEEING EACH OTHER Oh glorious finals how I HATE finals!! Finals are a life ruiner… they ruin peoples lives! I know Aaron’s life is being ruined because of them!! Somehow Aaron turns into this super robot when it comes to school work. His alarm goes off at 6:30am he pops out of bed, burns through a long day of class, hibernates in the library and has demanded no phone calls or lunch or dinner breaks until his work is finished. Who is this man? Aaron or Robot?... no one knows!
Good luck little hubby of mine!! These next two weeks are a tough one for you! I know you can’t wait for December 17 @ 5:30pm when your last final of the hardest semester of your entire life will be over!! …So until December 17 Everest and I will have a whole lot of mommy and baby time!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Oh how I remember finals. I did not exist. But it is so worth it to get a good education! you will get through it, remember its only temporary, but i am so sorry!

Nicole said...

That sucks. I can relate. Good luck. I would invite you to come down, but I am studying for finals! :( Good luck Aaron.(You can tell him I said that when you see him on the seventeenth.) Sorry.

natalie said...

Is this the same Aaron who almost didn't graduate from Highschool? The same one who flew by the seat of his pants and wasn't super disciplined? Wow-age does a number to us. I don't know if it makes us more boring or just wiser. Good Luck on finals and I know you'll do great. I am so impressed by your smarts. See You guys soon and Love You!

Clint, Jana, and Dallas said...

Oh girl how I feel your pain. If you and Everest need some other widow friends, give us a call.

Can you email your new address to janahend@yahoo.com so I can send you a Christmas card? Thanks, girl! Love you!

kelsey said...

Boo for husbands being so caught up in their studies. I guess it's good but it sure makes life on us wives hard. Good luck and don't get too bored!

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh yay, happy husband, NOT! Good luck with the next two weeks. We'll see you on the 17th and hopefully Aaron makes it. By the way Aaron, I'm pretty proud of you!