Friday, January 9, 2009

Draper Temple

Last night we were able to go on a tour of the Draper Temple. We got a "special" invitation through my father in-law at the national guard. It was by FAR the most beautiful temple on the inside that I have ever seen!! This picture doesn't do it justice. I am really excited for the dedication so that we can go back again soon.
( if I didn't have the history of getting married in the SLC temple I would say that this temple was my one favorites!)
Everest was hilarious through out the whole tour he kept talking because he could hear his own voice echoing in the empty temple. ( Sorry that's probably only cute to Aaron and I)
*Everyone who lives near by should go!

6 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow, it's so pretty. I love that it's up on a hill. That's so cool that you guys got a VIP tour. How neat that Everest got to go too!

Alyson said...

I remember going through to the Bountiful Temple before it was dedicated. They're fun to go to. If we'd have stayed one more week, we would have been able to go. Darn.
I have only been to the temple 4 times now and each time it's been a different temple. It's fun to go in and see what they look like. I bet it drives non-members a little crazy...they're probably so curious about what's inside.

Ryan and Jess said...

Hey! I'm glad I stummbled on your blog. You're so dang adorable. I haven't seen you since Bryton's birthday party i think. :> Glad to see you're doing well

Jessica

Joe and Nikki said...

It's beautiful! Joe and I haven't been yet, but we really want to. And by the way I think its way cute that everest was talking the whole time. Everything he does is so cute! Hope you are having a great week!

natalie said...

This might be way far fetched-but maybe Everest was talking to all of your other little spirits in there that he was just with not too long ago. Is that a crazy Mormon answer or what? I'm jealous I couldn't go.

Melissa Moss said...

Jealous!