Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We counted down into the New Year with style...
Nikki & Joe had a fun New Year party
that was topped off with some crazy Martinelli's sparkling cider!
Angela, Aaron, Danny, Heather, Mark & Joe
Alison, Ty, Aaron, Everest, & Nicole
Happy New Year at Mutual Dell
Mutual Dell was a ton of fun with the family! We mostly hung out in the cabin with a toasty fire and yummy soup!!Everest wasn't sure what to think about his first time sledding...
But it was fun for Aaron & I!
The Hooper Family

7 comments:

natalie said...

Everest's smile in that last picture is PERFECT!

Tracy said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I like how Everest was all bundled and Aaron was sitting with an open jacket.

Dana Dastrup said...

Angela you look beautiful in these pictures!! I love you tons girl! We need to get together soon!

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the smile on little Everest. That was a fun day, however I am so over the snow. I think I've been a little spoiled living in TN. I wish we could have met for dinner tonight so I could have said goodbye to you all. I'll definitely be keeping in touch via blog.

Love you guys, Nicole

Adam & Alissa said...

That picture of you and Everest is the most adorable thing I have seen all of 2009! Love it! You are gorgeous!

Stacey Sargent said...

I stinkin love you. You look so gorgeous! What a fun new year! I miss you!

Liz said...

You have the darn cutest little family!