Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas FLASH BACK
I'm not sure..... baby girl, doll, or twins? Our snuggly little first Christmas together!
This was hilarious!! I'm not sure how all of the girls in my family fit on one couch but we did!! My family has not all been together since my wedding almost two years ago! So this Christmas was a special one! I love my sisters!! They are hilarious! When we all get together we are constantly laughing, being silly and giggle like we were twelve again!
I love you Mom, Ses, Cami, Jess, and Mel!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is the dang cutest picture ever! I am so so sad I missed everyone, but so glad you got to see them! Family is so fun. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Reeses Pieces said...

Love the jammy bottoms. Did you make them? It was fun to spend the Holidays with you, Aaron, and Everest. You guys did a great job of making the business of the Holidays work. Everest is such a cutie and you and Aaron are great parents to him.