Friday, January 23, 2009

Sundance Festivities! Aaron and I went searching for the stars in Park City and we struck gold! I'll be the first to admit I get completely star struck! I instantly love anyone famous! It's a little out of control. .
We may not be VIP to get into the tent but we still saw the Goo Goo Dolls.
Aaron was pleased as punch!
Here I am ( with my fat face smile) and
Chris Kattan.
Do you recognize him from A Night at The Roxbury??

I became a filler for Whitney Port for a small second! Jay from The Hills or The City (Aaron and I were most excited when we saw Jay because we are faithfull Hills watchers!) Look at Aaron behind me just posing as the cute little dad that he is! ha ha..
I didn't get my camera out fast enough to get a picture with Kristen Stewart who played Bella from the Twilight movie. It was a lot of fun! But when it was all said and done we were pooped....

9 comments:

Mark & Michelle said...

Angela, seriously, I am laughing so hard right now! The picture with Jay is priceless. I love how you are leaned into him...your hubby in the background with the stroller. Ha ha ha.

Adam & Alissa said...

Umm... I just got back from trying to find stars in the hot spots of Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and a little city called LA,ever heard of it????

I got nothing! And then here you are in UTAH get an eye full!?!?

So jealous! ha ha ha
Sorry I couldn't be here this weekend when you guys came over, lets get together soon!

Stacey Sargent said...

i laughed out loud when you i saw the pic with you and Jay. why is he there? i thought those shows were reality not wanna be famous people. i love it!

Darek and Hollie Woodward said...

Haha, actually you guessed it, we are trying to hide the fact that Hollie's knocked up! Juuust kidding..for now! Good to see you guys are alive and well and stalking the celebrities! We're pretty jealous that Angela got to meet Chris Kattan..Night at the Roxbury is a classic!

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm a total celebrity junky. I'm sure Aaron's told you. I'm so glad you guys called me on your way home from Park City. I totally eat that stuff up. The pic with Aaron pushing the stroller is so funny.

Watkins said...

OK I AM JEALOUS! I AM A HILLS, AND CITY FAN MYSELF!!! DID HE SAY IF HIM AND WHITNEY ARE STILL TOGETHER???

Melissa Moss said...

You are hilarious! I am glad you are star struck!

Reeses Pieces said...

Hey Angela will you email me your current email address. I have two for you but I'm not sure which one you use. Thanx!

Heather and Danny said...

I am so freakin jealous! I love Chris Kattan. Did you ever see that SNL with him singing that love song with Will Ferrell, what a treat.