Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time goes by way too fast when you're having fun!
I hate how true that saying really is! Since the day I had Everest time has flown by!
I hate to think how fast my little boy is going to grow up... I guess that is just life!
Everest kept trying to pull his hat off until the moment he saw his daddy with his hat on.
He looks like such a big boy here!
This shinny blue blanket is Everest's favorite thing on Earth!
He constantly has to have it.
He snuggles it all around his face and says mmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm... Sometimes he has to hold it all through breakfast. At different times in the day I can find him trying to reach his little hands into his crib to snatch his blanky.
He claps!
Who knows where he learned how to clap but, here he is clapping away. He had just woken up from a nap last week and was so hyper that his little hands just started flapping together... It was hilarious!....
Like I said before time is flying by while I am having so much fun with Everest!

7 comments:

Dana Dastrup said...

Ang I can't believe how big Everest is getting!! I am so freaking excited to play with you two when Aaron goes!! I love you and miss you tons babe!! I was thinking about our fun and crazy nights the other night and just started laughing so hard!! WOW memories... how I miss those days, but I guess that life just goes on!! Heck you are married now and have a child!!! YAY!! Love you and call me so we can plan our fun night to hang out!

Melissa Moss said...

Oh he is so cute! And he is growing fast! You are such a cute Mom!

Reeses Pieces said...

He is getting so big. You're a cute Mom. You can tell through your writing that you truly love being a Mom. It's great.

Grandma Shauna said...

What a cute picture! Everest with his Dad and their baseball caps. These little babies are growing up so fast - they're almost becoming little boys.

Evans Fam said...

I can't believe how fast time goes once you have a child...LucyMae is already almost 9 months old. What happened to my little baby? Everest is so darn cute and such a perfect mix of you and Aaron. Love the baseball cap!

Johnson said...

NO! What happened!! Clapping is not allowed!! Where are you? I'm calling you-i miss my besty. Tell Everest to just stop it...

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Did we give you that blanket? Maybe not...it just looks familiar and I swear I gave a blanket like that as a gift?