Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Everest!
t-shirt!{Of coarse I couldn't resist making him a Birthday shirt!}
Everest wouldn't keep his new little cowboy hat on until....
He saw his daddy with one on....
Happy Birthday baby boy!!
I can NOT believe he is already one year old! It was a bitter sweet day for me... Honestly, the other night I found my self weeping and whaling and gnashing my teeth over the fact that he was turning ONE! No one ever told me that it's sad to watch your babies grow up...{ha ha and he is only one} Everest is a HUGE ray of sunshine in mine and Aaron's life and we will love him forever and ever!!

8 comments:

katherine said...

Awww, He's so stinkin' cute!!! Happy birthday Everest!

Evans Fam said...

HOLY COW! A year old already? Love the cute cowboy hat and how much he worships his daddy! I totally believed the baby announcement thing, until I realized it was April Fool's Day...but man, I thought you were crazy girl!

Reeses Pieces said...

I loved the video of him popping his lips. He is a cute little guy. The cowboy hat is so cute. I'm sure Aaron was loving that. Happy Birthday Everest! Angela the "1" shirt is totally you, you're a great mom!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

happy birthday cute baby boy!!!


don't you know the solution to the sadness??

baby #2!!!

Grandma Shauna said...

What a cute little cowboy. I missed seeing him this Sunday.

Alyson said...

Wow! It's been a while since I've checked out blogs. Everest is just getting big...Soo cute!!!

natalie said...

His shirt is so cute! I need you to make one that fits me, but not that says 31:) The video is so cute. He can do it loud too. And lastly, the hat is great! He is very cute! I can tell he means the world to you!

tiff and chris johnson said...

ohhhhh foooo! Why is he ONE already!?!? Make it stop! He is however the most adorable one year old around which makes it a little better ;-) How in the WORLD do you make those shirts? Can you teach a rookie?