Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Backyard Oasis!
The fun never ends when its in your backyard...
These three are going to be brother & sister by the time summer is over! Yes, Everest is in a spedo! {some might call it a vinyl diaper} little Olivia splashy, splash ! She is adorable... I call her Little Olivia because she is... 9 months old... weighs 13 pounds... is crawling all around and, is pulling herself up on furniture... it is hilarious! at first glance she looks like a 2-3 month old but, has the attitude of a 9 month old! *I couldn't resist and had to swaddle her up like a newborn today!...I loved it! ... please stay tiny forever...please! ...

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Oh man! What a cutie! I feel like we were just at your baby shower! I can't believe how the time has flown by! I miss you!

Melissa Moss said...

So Cute! I am glad we are spending this summer together!

Joe and Nikki said...

This is so cute and I love your montana pics! They are so cute! I love seeing kids play outside! everest is getting so big I can't believe it! We need to do something soon!