Friday, August 28, 2009

staycation in Hollywood hills!
We had a little "staycation" in Hollywood...boo-ya! If you know me I am one large and in-charge "star-struck"crazzie!
{ i scare myself} but, whatev!
will smith and vanilla holding hands! this picture... oh this picture... i disguised myself hoping paparazzi would find me ... it didn't happen! eh! next time i'll call ahead and let the pap know i'm coming. {no sightings yet! i really need rodeo drive, seems like there will be some there} but, honestly if you were a star would you go down Hollywood blvd ?...prob NOT!
may he rest in peace Everest found Mickey on Hollywood blvd.

10 comments:

natalie said...

You look like a 50's actress in that picture. So, I'm bugged because your links on your post about Anthropologie won't pull up on my computer. I love that store, but the prices there don't love me back:(

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I love that you disguised yourself!!! Hahah...

Darek and Hollie Woodward said...

Haha, that's hilarious, I love the disguise! I too have a problem with shamelessly liking celebrities. I admit to constantly reading about thier lives in US and Life and Style. NBD, I'm a celeb-stalker.

Melissa Moss said...

So you! Mom said "Is that my daughter?" Love the pics and the laughs! Good luck being Star Struck!

becca said...

Ang!! I never blog anymore but I love looking at other people's. I seriously miss you every time I read your blog. You are so funny and it reminds me of how much we used to laugh when we were together. Hopefully I can see you when you get back to Utah!!

Joe and Nikki said...

wow you look amazing in red lipstick! I wish I could pull it off! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! We miss you can't wait for you to come home!!!

Reeses Pieces said...

I'm sure Aaron's told you that I'm super starstruck too. I can't help it! Looks like you guys had fun. Love the celeb pic. The red lipstick totally makes the picture.

tiff and chris johnson said...

haha! so funny spange. I love your sense of humor. Always have, always will. Now get your fanny out here to see me!!

Darek and Hollie Woodward said...

This is Darek making the rare comment- just had to comment on Everest's little picture with Mickey. What a cute little kid! Hope you guys are having fun in Cali.

Stacey Sargent said...

that picture of you made me burst. i miss you in my life. damn real life!