Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Annual Governors Day
That's right!... we honor governors day here in Utah!
Don't mind the fact that I honestly didn't know who our new govn-a was...but, vanilla was honoring him!
do you see Aaron??... he is the guy in the light blue top and a hat that looks like an envelope on his head! And, he is really cute in his uniform...
do you see him now?!
{There is a ton of army guys and a small little-teeny-tiny but, very strong patch of air force men!} Oh and the petting zoo was there!
this poor little tike was hiding out from all the strangers!
{ I don't blame him!}
My camera died...
needless to say we never got to retake this annual governors day pose!

Hoo-rah! for the AIR FORCE

3 comments:

grant + brittany said...

what a cute little family!

Alyson said...

This is Natalie-and I'm jealous I wasn't there to see you Aaron. I really like governor's day and it makes me happy having fam that is involved in it.

Reeses Pieces said...

YeP I totally see Aaron and my dad haha! I've never seen Aaron in his dress blues, lookin good!