Thursday, September 3, 2009

My skirt...

I made this skirt... and I want to make more! I think this time I am going to do it... and, start my own little etsy shop.
Here is the thing. For some reason I act like I am some sort of an entrepreneur. Within the past year I have come to Aaron with at least 3 different "businesses" I want to start. When I say "business" I of coarse mean some sort of DIY project of mine that I want to sell. I always seem to get overwhelmed with the idea and just stop... dead in my tracks of becoming a millionaire!
{at least I could hope}
So expect more of these little skirts...
because this time I'm going to do it!
{it might be on pause for a month or so... due to the trek back to Utah !... but it will happen... I promise!!}

9 comments:

Emily Frame said...

you should sell them at bijou market in november! nicole won't be making hers because she'll have a newborn so we need some skirts their pronto!

www.bijoumarket.com

Reeses Pieces said...

You should make me one. I'll model and advertise it for you out here. I'll give you my measurements and let me know how much I owe you. Really!

Dana Dastrup said...

Ang you are freaking gorgeous!! I miss your face!! Let's get together when you get home!! Deal?

Mark & Michelle said...

I'll take one! in....uh....December, when I can fit in it. This skirt is so cute on you! We need to get together when you guys come visit.

Beck said...

Seriously could you be anymore gorgeous?? And that skirt is to die for. When you get started you better believe I will be ordering one. Your amazing and you really look like a super model.

Watkins said...

OK I WILL BE WANTING ONE TOO! SO CUTE, I WISH I WAS GOOD AT MAKING STUFF LIKE THAT. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU LOOKING LIKE A CELEB! YOU BLEND RIGHT IN WITH HOLLYWOOD. WHEN YOU TREK BACK TO UTAH WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH YOU GUYS.

abby said...

that is SO cute. i have been wanting to make a skirt for myself forever. you have inspired me to do it!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

count me in for an Angela origiNAL!

miss your guts forever.

Stacey Sargent said...

make me one and ill buy it in one heart beat! half a heart beat for that matter!