Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We are having a lot of fun right now at my mom and dads! It just wouldn't feel like fall with out the "harvest" ! I guess you could say my family and I are a little "old fashioned"
because we can like crazy!
and we could supply the whole city of Highland with tomato's, plums, grapes, potato's, beats, beans, peaches and all sorts of squash!
It definitely feels and smells like fall right now!
oh and I cant forget... the watering trough! This little old fashioned bucked was turned into a gold fish barrel....by yours turly... my dad!
and I cant seem to keep Everest out of it!
it-is-sick!

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Wow Gigi is so big since the last time I was there. I love how Everest is just trying to hang on in that last pic.

Tracy said...

Everest is so darling. He's grown even since July.