Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh my gosh! So instead of me being on the phone to friends, family and neighbors I’ve decided to publicly announce my journal entry for the week. Eh-hem... Here it goes…On Monday Aaron got a new job! YEA! We are thrilled and excited about this job! He was picked out of 80 applicants and, I am very proud of him. Then today Aaron got a call from the air guard saying that a class date for his tech school training was opened for us to be there on oct. 16! So now we have to move to Texas next week. Um.. ya… NEXT WEEK! You can only imagine when Aaron got off the phone.. I think we both sat on the couch numb and life started in slow motion. In fact the past few days life have been in slow motion...I have to have everything ready to go by next week and, be mentally prepared for a 3 day drive to TX with an 18 month old. Ehhh!! And, finnaly...we found out the class date is set in stone!!! And, the military will find us our housing and pay for the U-Haul and all moving costs! YEA! This may not sound like a big deal to most people but for the past few months it has been one thing after another and, another and, another! One thing is for certain we certainly are being watched out for! One day everything feels impossible! The next day all of those imperfections completely line up and become perfections!

So with all that being said…. Alvederzane until March!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Where in Texas are you going? San Antonio? Abilene? (Those are the AF bases I know of in Texas...but Tx is huge - as you will soon find out driving through it...so there could be more). If you go to San Antonio you guys can get in for free to Sea World...I'll tell you how if you want to know.

At least you get to miss the very, very hot summer...(take it from someone who knows).

Won't they even move all your stuff for you...(pack it and move it)??

{lindy baker cakes} said...

WHAT!? I'm sad you're moving! But I'm happy for you guys! That sounds like a great opportunity. So you are gone until March?

Adam & Alissa said...

That is crazy-but SO exciting! I have never been to Texas and now we have a reason- we can come visit! Good luck with the big move. Please let us know if you need some extra hands or a babysitter!

tiff and chris johnson said...

well i almost posted about nine million things and decided i'm getting on the phone!!! I heart you forever bff. Soooo happy!

Stacey Sargent said...

what in the sam hill? you need to freaking call me, and we MUST get together (even for 5 min) before you leave. im going to miss you face. i love you! SORRY im such a bad friend!

Reeses Pieces said...

Aren't you so excited for your adventure? I love change. At least you already know you're not there forever. I'm happy for you guys and I can't wait to see what else the future holds for you. Best of luck this weekend!

Mark & Michelle said...

baby, don't go....