Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 2 Photobucket Luckily Everest was a sleeping little bunny for me all day! It was beautiful!
Thanks Grandma Shauna your sleeping pillow helped out a TON!
Photobucket It was a HUGE difference between New Mexico and Texas. Right when we crossed the border there were dairy farms... Photobucket cotton farms
{I was obsessed with these cotton farms!}
I have NEVER seen cotton growing. I pulled over a few times to take a picture! Photobucket Photobucket

Aren’t these sunflower fields breath taking! I couldn’t get enough of them. We were passing by the sunflower fields during the sun set! It was beautiful!! Thank you Texas for showing us your many beautiful colors!! xo xo I thought TX was nothing more than a tumble weed and ugly long horns. Turns out it really is beautiful. Well, we made it safely to Texas and are all moved into our little apartment! We will let you know more on our little adventures of the lone star state!!

2 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

move that budget van home already...

Watkins said...

WOW WHAT A DRIVE! THAT IS SO GOOD EVEREST SLEPT A LOT FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY YOUR STAY IN TEXAS. IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFORE WE SEE YOU GUYS, BUT IM SURE YOU WILL BE NICE AND TAN IN THAT SUNNY STATE. DON'T WORRY WE WILL BE JUST FREEZING OVER HERE IN UTAH. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW JOB!