Friday, November 6, 2009

The event of the season
{click on the link to find out more details}

If your in Utah ... Your life will be made complete if you go to this! ;} {Honestly} A part of me is eating a piece of depressed pie tonight because I wont be at the Bijou Market to sell my little skirts. I was SO excited that I was accepted to sell my skirts at market! But, a week or so after I found out I would be selling my skirts we found out we were coming to Texas. Sooooo... now I am eating my depressed pie... boo-hoo!

3 comments:

Adam & Alissa said...

I went to it and your skirts would have sold out dang it! Will you be back for the next one? Hope all is dandy in Texas- we miss you guys!

Wallace Family said...

i can't believe how big and adoreable everest is. I've been thinking about you guys lately and wondering how you're doing. so when do you come back to utah? or do you?

Reeses Pieces said...

Bummer. You should have had someone there selling them for you. Could you have done that?