Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

{ for a split second i considered dressing everest up in an indian costume and taking a picture of him. to show my appreciation for thanksgiving... that quickly faded!}
1. my husband
i thank my lucky stars everyday i was blessed with him in my life! i never thought i really could get the whole package for a husband... and i did!! he's my best friend, he's HOT, compassionate, he loves me to death, my biggest example, SMART, wise beyond his years, and wants to have as many kids as the rabbits you find in montana! he is such a sweet dad! he has a huge heart when it comes to his little babies!
i love you!
2. everest
well, he needs to flat out STOP growing up! i love him to death! he is a small little human PACKED with energy, personality, busy body, full of kisses and hugs, and he is my little buddy!
i love you EV!
3. family
family is everything! we missed them this year... aaron and i both are very much "home bodies".
we love you family!
4. my sisters
they are my best friends {period.}
i want to curse out loud daily because we all live SO far apart form another!
5. my faith
it is the "key stone" in my life. without it i would crumble!
my top 5 things i am SOOO thankful for!

5 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

This is cute Angela. I wish you were closer too. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.

Reeses Pieces said...

Ditto! Even the part about Aaron being hot haha!

tiff and chris johnson said...

I second that sister!! And I'm grateful for you! Sad I couldn't see the little man in an Indian costume. maybe next year and ellie will be the turkey ;-) love you!

Stacey Sargent said...

i wish i was seeing a little boy dressed as an indian right now!!!!
p. freaking s. you never emailed me those pics you silly milly! Did you get my email with mine?

natalie said...

What a great post! Not a lot of people understand the sister thing, but I do. Sister's and sister-in-laws are priceless. As far as Indian dressing up, we don't have to. We celebrate their heritage here daily:) For those who are reading this and are offended, there are Native Americans all over Billings. We are thankful for you guys! Love You