Thursday, November 5, 2009

I see your true colors and that's why I love you...

Photobucket

This is Redrum… He comes out when Everest is mad. I have been laughing all night long because FINALLY I got a picture of him doing this horrifying face! I love you Redrum… you bring waaaayyy tooo much joy into my life and your little Redrum face just makes my day! Ps. Please don’t come into my bedroom at night and wake daddy and I up with this face! We might throw you across the room in terror!

Photobucket

This is Everest… No, I didn’t stage this cute sideways hat. Yes, he seems to always find a hat around the house and is wearing it. Yes, he has begged to wear his Halloween costume every day since Halloween. And Yes, It was right after dinner. {As his sloppy grin shows} I love you Everest // Redrum! xoxo

3 comments:

Cassie said...

oh my gosh!! everest is such a cutie!!!

abby said...

oh my gosh i used to have nightmares about red rum! he is such a grown up handsome boy!

Reeses Pieces said...

Redrum, scary. Does he say it too! Haha that would be so creepy.