Thursday, December 3, 2009

the test never lies....

Photobucket

That’s right we did it again…. My due date is July 8. So, according to the doctor I am 9 weeks along and counting. Aaron and I couldn't be any more excited! Honestly, it feels like our little dreams are coming true!!! It might sound sappy but we really cant wait to get this little one here already!

So, I consider myself a surrogate mother to Everest...Why?... Because somehow my genes completely bypassed Everest and he came out looking like an EXACT carbon copy of his dad!... I love it.... And,I cant wait to see the next version of Aaron in girl or boy form!

My little "pancita" isn't so little.... I've already got quite the bulge! Since I'm coming home to Utah next week {yeah!!} I decided I should get the word out so everyone can know this "pancita" is due to a baby and not just "fat girl" syndrome!

Wish me luck, because I still have a crazy and violent toddler I'm chasing around this time!

PS. How is it that my mom had 5 kids! Really how do women do this over, and over, and over, and over AGAIN!!

18 comments:

Darek and Hollie Woodward said...

Congratulations to you both! That is seriously awesome. You guys are great parents- good luck Angela!
-Darek

Jana said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling ok! Love ya!

katherine said...

Um, HELLO, why didn't you share this with me last night?!?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SO happy for you and I can't wait to meet #2 either.

abby said...

congrats angela! you know, it's a little overwhelming at first, but you really will love having two so close together.

Liz & Zac said...

So Happy for you guy! Congrats! You are the best cutest mommy and we already know you guys make adorable kids!

tj01 said...

I hope you will be here for the Christmas party. It would be great to see you all and I know Shauna would especially love it. Congratulations! Tracy

Mark & Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you.

grant + brittany said...

congratulations! that is just so wonderful!

Watkins said...

YEAH! HOW EXCITING! #2 IS SO FUN CAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. CAN'T WAIT TO HERE WHAT IT IS. MY GUESS IS A GIRL! HOW MANY MONTHS APART WILL THEY BE? ANWAYS, GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOUR NOT SICK!

Danny and Heather said...

I am so excited!! I can't believe you are gonna have two kids... and this will be fun for friend get togethers having our kids so close!! YAH! You feeling ok??

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

yeAY!

i love baby number two!

Amy said...

congrats!!! how exciting! i'm anxious to see if it's a boy or girl and to hear what names you are thinking of... so make sure you share on your blog!

Adam & Alissa said...

Oh no another Everest? How will I manage to share the love with another cute Hooper baby! Oh I hope it is a little girl... or a boy!!!! :) Lets play when you come home!

Jess, Spence, Brody and Liv said...

So excited for you! Good luck!

Jake & Bryton said...

holy hannah congratulations!!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats ang!!! i can't believe it. so happy for you!

Stacey Sargent said...

what if eff? That is amazing Angela...I am soooo happy for you! Aren't you excited you get to enjoy this pregnancy? :) we need to PLAY when you come. like a lot. I miss you soooooo much! Love the family pictures. brooke is a genius and you guys are beautiful. I have a feeling it's a girl!

Carson said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so great. Wow Number two, you will love it. Hope all is well.