Thursday, January 21, 2010

::I'm not sure we'll last through the "terrible 2's"
...really...
I'm not kidding!
I officially went to that psycho place where all mom's go when your "done" with the kiddo's.
I call my "psycho place"
WHITE CAT
Oh lets all pray tomorrow is better... much better!

* this must have been the wrong puppy outfit he wanted me to put on him!

Dear Everest, I'm not sure why the wind was blowing in the wrong direction for you today but, I'm sorry; I'm sorry, that you kept throwing all your play dough off the counter and cried about it; I'm sorry I handed you the wrong cookie, and than the wrong fruit snack, and than the wrong sippy cup; I'm also sorry I went into the bathroom and closed the door; I'm sorry that you hid in the cupboard and than cried about it; I'm sorry you got mad at me and than hit your head on the walls; I'm sorry that you kept running at full speed into every wall in our house. really I am sorry about your sad day! I REALLY REALLY hope tomorrow is better! XOXO Mommy

* he HAD to put on an apron and help me with dinner.... thanks for your help Everest!

:: PS. please notice how small my kitchen is....

Yes, you are seeing all the way from the left side to the right side.

Everest's crib is bigger than my kitchen!

10 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

I believe he's a chip off the old block. His Dad had a few days like this when he was that age. There was one day in particular that I remember -- that was the day I started looking up pre-schools.

abby said...

oh gosh, do i know how you feel. that helps me, to know i'm not the only one with serious psycho days!

Grandma Shauna said...

Hey, I have my own blog up and running. It's shaunahooper.blogspot.com Check it out!!!

Grandma Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny and Heather said...

Angela you are such a good mom! Seriously, I can't imagine how you are doing it with being pregnant. How are you feeling??

Dana Dastrup said...

Angela you are seriously the cutest mom ever!! Everest is getting so big!! He is going to make it through the "2's"... I just pray that you do!! :) love ya!

natalie said...

I'm laughing rigt now which I'm sure you don't want to hear. I hate those days when you can't do anything right. I swear they come more often than they should. Is it normal that I deal wth this same thing with my husband too? Did you sew your aprons??

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

white cat?

where on earth do you come from?

me loves you, and our little EVVO.

aren't you excited for two ?
:)

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i also meant EVOO... who is EVVO?

Wallace Family said...

oh my, i am laughing out loud right now. poor poor everest. life is rough! some days i just have to shut the door and take a deep breath. i feel your pain sista. better luck tomorrow. :)