Thursday, January 28, 2010

This is what my baby bump is MMMMMMMM-ing over
::a bowl of frozen raspberries every night

::cottage cheese with cucumbers and of coarse s&p

::molasses's cookies

{I ate half a dozen today by myself...I'm not proud of it!}

:: Dryers Fruit Bars

sugar free Popsicles

{only 25 calories!!!}

* I hate meat of any kind { Completely different from my first pregnancy. Because I was a carnivore with Everest}

The count down is on.....

3 and a half days until we find out the gender.....

Raise your hand if your as excited as Aaron and I are to find out!!

5 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

I'm excited. I haven't forgotten that Feb 2nd is the day. I think it's a little girl.

Danny and Heather said...

Angela you are so funny, I love your random cravings!! I am so excited for you to find out, I think you are having another boy!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I just raised my hand. Woo Woo. I'm so excited for you. I was going to say you're having a boy because I wanted nothing to do with meat when I was first preggers with Blake, however I don't know if that's the case with you. Anyhow, I'm excited for you. Oh and p.s. we're moving to Corpus Christi this summer. I know it's not too close to you, but closer than Utah! Maybe we can meet in the middle. Love you.

Reeses Pieces said...

Those raspberries look so yummy! I may have to go pick myself some up! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Make sure you have Aaron call us and let us know.

natalie said...

WAHOO! A couple of more days. I'm going to say a girl only because I can only imagine how darling you'll have her looking. But, from a financial stand point a boy would be cheaper since you have everything. Healthy is the popular answer because ultimately that's what we all want. By the way I'm not prego and I want those raspberries. And by the way if that's what your craving then lucky you. I had to crave Mexican which puts serious poundage on your buns. Call us and let us know.