Sunday, January 24, 2010

We love this little full mouth grin!
He is the cutest little smooshy-gooshy!
::85degree weather::
This was our sunny weekend.
Who has nice 85 degree weather in January?
Now, I have MAJOR spring fever... and it's only January.
San Angelo,Texas might have absolutely nothing good going for it. BUT, it does have great winters!
I can't complain about a few days in the 80's in January.
Needless to say we spent the day at the park, the a/c was on in our car and it was GLORIOUS!

5 comments:

Darek and Hollie Woodward said...

85 degrees?! I'm so jealous!! I'm going to Louisiana this week and it's going to be in the 60's!! Everest is so cute, by the way!

Grandma Shauna said...

Such cute pictures of Everest.

It's freezing here and we have snow clear up to our fannies. Can I come visit????

natalie said...

First off is Derek going to the NFC Championship game-crazy! Sorry, anyway I too am jealous. It's been crazy cold and snowy here also. 85 degrees is like dream temp to me because I am not too hot yet. Are you excited to find out what you're having? I going to say girl. Finger's crossed!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Everest is getting so big!!!! Before we know it, they'll be getting baptized, then passing the sacrament, and sad...going on missions :(
Even though Everest and Ty are both giving us a run for our money and making us crazy, they'll be bigger than us before we know it! I'm not saying cherish the tantrums or anything crazy like that..It's just too sad they grow so quickly.

Reeses Pieces said...

85 degrees....jealous!