Tuesday, January 12, 2010

::where have we been...
Christmas-ing, celebrating, "gestating", vacationing, ect...
now I'm back at home
it's crazy that little San Angelo feels like home but, it does and I'm glad to be back after a month of being gone!
I'm ready to start off Part II of San Angelo!!
::it's crazy how one phone call on last Tuesday
relived two years of
stress
stress
anxiety
and more anxiety
Aaron got accepted to Law school at the University of Idaho!
Come August well be moving yet again!
We couldn't be anymore excited!
I am so
so
so
so
happy that ALL of Aaron's hard work and efforts are paying off!
{can you tell I'm proud of him... cause i am}
xoxoxo
::This week I had my 3 month check up
I heard the
healthy,
bouncing heartbeat
and I couldn't have been anymore happy to have heard that little beat!
i need to know the sex of this baby
Feb 2 we find out the sex of the baby...
I'm sad to admit that I still cant grasp the fact that I'm really pregnant and having a baby in 6 months!
When I was pregnant with Everest I knew exactly his
size,
what I should and shouldn't be eating,
how I should be sleeping,
ect,
ect....
As for my little baby no. 2...
I love you
we all cant wait for you to get here
cant wait to find out if I can go buy you polkadots or t's and jeans
I am SO excited to swaddle you and rock you to sleep
to see your cute little face
and rub your soft little peach fuzzy head!
*it's so worth it
so happy your on your way baby no. 2
::Biggest news this week
We finally got Everest off his bottle!
yeah!!
..it's kinda a big deal!
:: Anyway, I'm back to bloging and I cant wait to keep up on my little family blog!
xo
::Angela

4 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Angela I am so so excited for you guys! Looks like you're having some major blessings over there. How wonderful. We may be moving to Texas this summer with APX. Hopefully it'll be close to you! I'll let you know. We find out tomorrow! Love you.

Camie and Rich said...

It was good to see you guys over the holidays. Congrats to Aaron!

Watkins said...

CONGRATS TO AARON! THAT IS SUCH GOOD NEWS! ANYTIME WE DRIVE TO OREGON TO SEE MY FAMILY WE WILL HAVE TO STOP IN IDAHO TO SAY HI! WISH WE COULD HAVE SEEN YOU GUYS WHEN YOU WERE HERE, MAYBE NEXT TIME!

Adam & Alissa said...

#1 you were here an entire month and i saw you counting that one time and eh well... NEVER! As Stephanie Tanner would say "How Rude!"

#2 Congrats on the new bundle of joy with a strong heartbeat and I can't wait to know the sex! And even more glad you refer to the gender of a baby as "sex" because when I said that in front of Adam and his Grandma you would have thought i dropped the F bomb!

#3 Aaron's awesome news: So happy for you guys, Idaho is closer than Texas- so yeah for us!

Thanks for entertaining me while I sit at work on a slow Friday afternoon.

Well thats about it. You are rude,congrats and Go Aaron!