Tuesday, February 16, 2010

.
Fredericksburg, TX
.
A little slice of heaven among our hometown in San Angelo, TX
mmmmm... authentic German food!
Big. fat. sausages!
::
Fredericksburg is about 2 hours away from our house. It was worth every mile of the journey.
San Angelo is a place NO ONE should ever visit if they don't have to. However, Fredericksburg is a place everyone should go! Presidents day was a huge breath of fresh air spent in Fredricksburg. Its an old German town ... which makes NO sense because it is honestly in the middle of nowhere!
It's a combination of old main street in park city and Heber... meets Gardner Village!
Who wouldn't think it was paradise?
::
ewww... so sad we don't live in Fredericksburg!
::

5 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I love small towns like that. That food looks so yummy!

Darek and Hollie Woodward said...

We have a little town similar to that near us. It's so fun because places like that have so much character. Who knew there would be such gems in the middle of nowhere!!

Grandma Shauna said...

I am trying to get Dad to stop there on the way to see you guys. Talk it up with him.

tiff and chris johnson said...

well you look so cute!! Your bangs are making me want a serious hair makeover. That place sound DElish-seems like I need a visit. Can't I buy a plane ticket with my tax return? I might need to take it up with the hubs...lov eyou!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Stop. My mouth is watering at the site of that sausage and sourkrout!

Enough said.