Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blog A*Day March :: Day 18

I'm in a dry spell...
::
However, since I'm in a dry spell from blogging... I've been thinking.
Thinking of how my whole life I dreamed of being exactly where I am at today.
I went from a little girl who spent every waking moment dreaming of the day when I would someday have a handsome husband and babies all around me that I could take care of and love.
I guess it's just hit me that I am actually living my childhood dream.
Everyday my cute husband walks through the door and gives me a kiss hello.
My baby boy yells out for me every morning and reminds me that yes, I am a mama! He toddles around while I get to heed to his every beck and call.
I wipe his tears when he falls and I snuggle him to sleep each day.
I am reminded by the strong beating kicks of our youngest baby boy that I will become another mama yet again.
And, the crazy thing of it all... is I LOVE it.
It's everything in ONE!
:: love, joy, exhausting, emotional, rewarding, thrilling, frustrating, teaching ::
{ the list could go on and on}
I love you Aaron, Everest, & babe!

3 comments:

Mark & Michelle said...

You are such a cute mom, Angela! Can't wait to see you guys!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

This is such a cute post. Definitely not a dry spell post! You are such a darling mom Angela. I'm so excited for you to have yet another one.

Dana Dastrup said...

This post brought tears to my eyes! You are living the dream you had for yourself Ang!! And I LOVE IT!!

I sure do miss you!! Just know that I love you!