Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog A*Day March :: Day 21,22,23

Let's be honest ... my Blog A*Day March isn't working!
I'm approaching my third trimester and I can tell my energy level is running lower and lower...
I have an entire house to box up before next week.
And, lets not forget my fun skirts I'm sewing on the side!
Oh-yeah and than there is my little Everest... Who is quite the hand full for me lately!
::
Note from today::
I found myself day-dreaming about my hospital visit here in July. I oddly caught myself viewing my "stay" at the hospital as a hotel visit!
ha ha
It really will feel like a spa retreat!
Room service is the only way you eat. At the push of a button someone comes and takes my crying baby. I get a big bed all by myself, and the best part of it all ... I'm pumped up with medicines to make sure I'm comfortable, relaxed, and sleeping well!
ahhhh...
It's time for a break!
I would LOVE a long date night with my husband alone with no children.
{Sorry, Everest! I still love you!}
*Please forgive me Blog A*Day March but... my battery is running low when it comes to blogging!

4 comments:

katherine said...

Um, I'm guilty of the same thing. I always daydream about getting just sick enough that I get to rest up in the hospital for a few days but not sick enough for anything major. I do it a lot.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Having a baby is somewhat of a vacation if you ask me. Except for the part of the actual delivery of course....
I know how you feel...I always look forward to being in the hospital. All the cranberry juice and ice chunks a girl could ask for :)
I wish I could come help you pack everything up...moving is the pits!

natalie said...

You need all 6 of your sisters right now. We could have that house packed in no time plus we could watch the little guy so Aaron could take you out. I called and reminded him to take you out for Valentines and he said he would except for that you have no babysitting options there. Then I said what about a ward member and he said, "Natalie, the people down here are serious Texans." I wasn't sure what he meant but that was his nice way of saying you live by some weirdo rednecks. I am not being nice but Oh well, just telling the truth. Anyone on here from Texas-I apologixe, I lived there too. By the way, Two days in the hospital equals heaven in my eyes.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I feel partly responsible for ordering 3 skirts. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I love them so much.