Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog A*Day March ::Day 1

Day 1 Of Blog A*Day March
::
Thirty One Day Countdown begins...
Ahhhhh...
Only 31 more days left of our journey here in San Angelo.
My friend Kate gave me the idea of "blog a-day March". I loved this idea! I think it will be a fun way for me to countdown our days left here in Texas. As much as Aaron and I are excited to leave San Angelo I want to remember our everyday mundane life here.
Today Aaron let me sleep in. {Aaron is on the night shift here so when he is at work/school I am asleep. When Everest and I are awake he is asleep} Soooooo I haven't slept in for probably six months...
The feeling of opening my own eyelids and getting out of bed on my own feels AMAZING. I felt like little birds were flying around me all day because it felt like spring had sprung!!

*Everest put our Easter chick in time out ... than he put his self in time out!

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I love the time out picture! So so funny! For some reason I was under the impression that you'd be in Texas until August. I guess I was wrong. So we'll be coming out a month after you're leaving. Sad.

katherine said...

YAY! I LOVE that you're doing this! And thanks for the paper craft tip below--they're adorable!

Amy said...

he is so cute, i love his tiny little legs! and i'm so excited you're having another boy! they'll be best buds.