Saturday, April 3, 2010

Goodbye Texas!

It ended up being a bitter-sweet goodbye to Goodfellow afb in San Angelo! I truly thought I'd be pleased as punch to say asta-luago to this nightmare of a town but, somewhere inside I found myself being a little sad about saying goodbye.... oh-well life moves on ... and, we truly couldn't be any happier about moving on with our life!
This was our base and it was decorated proudly with airplanes ALL over the place. HENCE the reason why Everest is soo OBSESSED with any and every airplane! *truly my favorite sign on the base! Boxing up the house nearly put me into labor and nearly put Everest into complete culture shock! note to self: moving is REALLY hard on the little ones!
finally....the old-faithful Budget truck she will forever be our moving buddy! We left summer weather in Texas and drove for 2 days {20 hours of driving} and, arrived in Utah literally trucking it through a snow storm! Goodbye Texas!

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Glad you're back. Now we're off to Texas. Shazam.

Reeses Pieces said...

I love the Marching sign. Is that dust in the last picture or was it getting late?

Amy said...

i can't believe you drove that long being pregnant! i remember how uncomfortable i was just driving a half hour!! you are amazing!