Sunday, June 13, 2010

the baby with no name....

5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... that's basically how many more days i have until i am a mommy yet again! a. my stomach is HUGE {scratch that I am HUGE!} b. insomnia is natures way to prepare me for my new baby who will be up all night long c. my energy is out the door and on the floor! literally it's on the floor! ha ha... because i have NO energy left in me! d. i NEED to find a name for this little baby of mine! {i just know aaron is going to con me into one of his names while i'm in the hospital and completely drugged up!.... help! we need a name quick!} the truth is... having a baby is SOOOO exciting. honestly i don't think life can get anymore exciting than when you first see your tiny little baby! it is the BEST feeling. {period} when you first hold your new little one and you cant believe that you and your husband truly are the only ones out there that love him this much! it really is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.! BUT than there is the anxiety right before you have the baby and the crazy "adjustment phase" after you have the baby ..... that's what i'm starting to get scared out of my whits for! i just keep looking down at my belly and i remember in just a short 2.5 weeks i am having a baby and than a HUGE rush of anxiety and excitement come flooding through me! ps. aaron and i are off to a dude ranch for the week so let's pray my water breaks and we have this baby sooner! .... yes, that's right i am going on a family vaca to a d.u.d.e. ranch while being 9.5 months pregnant!

2 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

what happened to Marshall??

i miss him.

have fun on the farm.. ranch..
whatevs.

Mark & Michelle said...

LOL. I love you! Have fun on the Dude Ranch. You are a better woman than I.