Sunday, September 5, 2010

So Fresh..

Nothing makes me feel right at home like a good farmers market.
Does that sound silly?
Farmer market"s remind me of my parents garden and all the time I spent in it growing up.
What can I say it's inspiring to me...
You know the inspiration you feel when you're in a library surrounded by many books....
that's how I feel when I'm at a little farmers market.
I'm inspired to go grow my own garden,
to cook and eat organic wholesome food,
it makes me want to be an entrepreneur and start my own little market stand full of beautiful "things".
MMMMMM....
How I love a good farmers market.
Moscow's market is chuck full of beautiful things!

5 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

I really wish I could be there with you. I love to go to things like that. How long do they have them for? Is it coming to a close??

natalie said...

Wow-those pictures are so pretty. We have a great farmers market here too. It's fun to get yummy food and just people watch. The boys look so cute in that orange stroller. It seems like Slade is twice the size I saw him last. Looks like Moscow is treating you good.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Oh my goodness gracious! What darling little boys you have!!!!!! I love your stroller! We have that one in the single. Love it! Miss you cute Ang!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

umm.. who is the adult sitting next to everest in the stroller?

EXCUSE me slade... stop the growing.

amy said...

i love that last one of slade! he looks so big!