Thursday, September 30, 2010

Three Months Old

48% 13.3 lbs. Weight
69% 24.5 in. Height
20% 15.8 in. Head
Slade, You are my little velvet baby. Your fuzzy little head and smooth as butter thighs are too cute for me to resist munching on all day. You LOVE your big brother. When he is around this burst of excitement comes out of you. Your smile shines from ear to ear and you dimples become so distinct with every smile. Slade when you laugh it makes me laugh right along with you. It's the sweetest little thing I've ever seen. You suck your thumb and drop your lip. Your tickle spot is on your elbows. Every time I take your onesies off you start to laugh when it comes to pulling your sleeves down around your elbows. You truly are one of the two loves in mine and your dad's life! We LOVE you more than anything! You are my little Swwade! Love , Mom

0 comments: