Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Celebration continues...

There was the actual birthday and than there was the celebration. It was a fabulous night together with out our kids (well... almost Sladie babie had to come!) We toasted, we laughed, cried and chatted the night away. I love,love LOVE my family. Were bossy, bratty, funny, emotional, stubborn, silly and the BEST of friends.
I don’t know how my parents did it. They got all 5 of there daughters to truly be besties! We haven’t all been together for TWO YEARS. I wish my dad had his 60th birthday every year so we could all get together more often... Heck!... I just wish we all lived closer!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The Adams five!

Photobucket

1 comments:

NOTICIAS Y AVENTURAS MUNDIALES said...

Beautiful women you are princess bat my saludos