Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was a little here and there and everywhere this year.
We had so much fun with our families!
My family hasn't been together in TWO YEARS! Aaron and I hadn't even meet Colton {1 1/2 old}, Estell {6 months old}, and Evan {4 months old} our niece and nephew's. I am so glad I married into such an awesom family and that I come from an awesom family. We really do miss both our families so much when we are away from them.
Everest played and played with his cousins while Slade earned himself the title "night furry"! He was up every two hours if not more a night. Come to find out he had two ear infections the entire 3 weeks we were in Utah. It's no wonder why he was up all night ... poor little muffin was in pain! {that's another story ...}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The big present of the day...a SHARK!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

That picture of Everest and Ty is so cute. The one of Everest in the kitchen set with Cara cracks me. Whatever happens in the basement stays in the basement haha!!