Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dad

My best friend. My hero. Honestly and truly … No, playing around The BEST Dad out there! … I’m not kidding! He’s a Father to 5 girls… f.i.v.e.!! The type of person who when you meet the first time instantly becomes your favorite person in the room. The only person I know in this world who has read the entire encyclopedia. Each and every one of his daughters feels like “I am Dad’s FAVORITE!” I get my temper from him, my slight dimples, his sense of humor,
and most of all I get him as MY Dad. I love you Dad! Happy 60th Birthday!

3 comments:

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

i love angela in overalls!!!

and good ole' ruebs.

i love him and i don't even really know him!!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Awh...what a nice post.

Reeses Pieces said...

That's sweet. I've never seen a picture of you as a little girl. Very cute. That wreath is so fun. I love seeing your creations.