Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sick little lamb

We had to take Slade to the ER this week...
He had a really high fever, lethargic, glassed over, and his pupils were dilating in and out.
It was the most scared Aaron and I have ever been!
It might have only been a high fever but, Slade was honestly acting brain dead...
It was too scary for me to handle!
I hope we NEVER have to go to the ER again for one of our kids.
I honestly don't know how some parents to sick kids do it.
I left the hospital feeling like the worst mom in the world...
Sladie baby had two really bad ear infections!
He is such a smiley happy baby that I had NO idea!
After that Slade slept for 24 hours without waking up. I had to keep waking him up just to eat. After just a short 24 hour he is back to new!
few...
Love you Sladie Baby!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Walker said...

That is Horrible!! I hope you are doing okay now and glad to hear that Slade is feeling better. Call me if you need anything!

Grandma Shauna said...

What a sweet little face. So glad he's okay now.

Grandma Shauna said...

By the way, Slade looks more like Aaron did as a baby than Everest. This picture really made me realize that.