Monday, January 17, 2011

Tripple "D"

so... WE are two BIG fans of the show Diners Drive-ins and Dives
Aaron and I find ourselves watching the show and craving anything and everything that is featured. So I'm not afraid to admit the fact that we are on a constant look out of restaurants that have been featured on D.D.D. Which brings us to this place...
The Elk Pub House
in Spokane, WA

mmmm yummy Ruben sandwich and BBQ chicken quesadilla with smoky onion dipping sauce...

delish!

{I could have drank that sauce like soup it was sooo good all on it's own!} Photobucket Photobucket Ah-o I think a certain someone

{ I won't mention names}

but, he hates taking pictures!

2 comments:

Dustin Jackson said...

Aaron,
At least you weren't fronting the double chin in addition to the half swollen shut pink eye, like my wife seems to think is blog worthy and a normal picture of me!

Grandma Shauna said...

I want to start eating out with you guys!!