Monday, February 28, 2011

Love is in the air...

Photobucket

Photobucket

finally! Our long awaited Valentines date...
The boys were sick the week of Valentines day and last week I was sick
but this week...
love was in the air! :)
Vanilla and I finally went out on a date!
We haven't been out on a date ONCE since law school started in August.....
yup!... August!
It's hard to go out when we've had a newborn...
I don't dare leave my little babe with a 13 year old girl. BUT I do dare leaving both of my kids with Heather and Chris. THANK YOU! They were saints from on high to watch our kids while we went out tonight.
It was SOOO fun to go out with just Aaron and I! I didn't know what to do at dinner with just he and I. I kept wondering where the paper menue and crayons were. There was no sobbing tears at our booth. I never once said, "1...2....3.... alright your going to the car!" durring dinner.
It really was great!
Thanks babe!
xoxo

2 comments:

Danny and Heather said...

you are so funny. glad you guys had a night out! :) Everest just keeps getting cuter!!

krystal said...

awesome hooper... you're such a funny gal, i love you.