Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You'll never look at your food the same way...

Truly and honestly you HAVE to watch this documentary!
It is journalism at it's BEST!
Let me back up a little bit...
It all started a year ago when I read this book Food Rules. It completely changed the way I viewed food and changed the way I grocery shopped. Than I saw this documentary ...
dun, dun, dun...
Now I know the truth about where our food is coming from in the grocery stores. This movie was so informative and I honestly want everyone to see it. So do yourself a HUGE favor and watch this movie. Now Aaron and I are organic, free roaming, grass fed... FANS!

Did you know your tomatoes in the grocery store are ripened from ethylene gas?

Did you know that the chicken you most likely had for dinner tonight has NEVER seen sunlight?

Did you know that corn seed has pesticides inside the actual seed itself? {Genetically Modified Organism}

1 comments:

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

I'm sold! I can't wait to watch it :)