Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"mama... SNOW!"

i really did want to be mad but... than i thought this is going to be funny a few days or hours from now.

so i grabbed my camera!

child lock does not equal everest lock!

yes, i pretty much keep everest caged like a small animal in his room at night. BUT... do you blame me? when morning comes i find him asleep in random areas of the house or like this... i thought my problem would be solved by a simple child proof lock on his door. it worked for a month...

oh my everest baby boy.... you might not talk a ton right now but you are one smart little man!

i love you!

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cutest pictures ever! I know the feeling. You want to be mad, but sometimes you just have to pick your battles! He is darling.

natalie said...

is it flour or lotion or what? I can't tell. Super funny though, probably because I don't have to deal with it.

Rick and Kori said...

Oh my gosh! So funny! I don't blame you for keeping him caged in :) What a cutie he is!