Wednesday, March 2, 2011

not a finger!

Photobucket

Don't be fooled by that huge smile and his sweet dimples. Once you are fooled by him he will have you wrapped around his tinny little finger!

He's high maintenance beyond ALL belief! He cries/yells/screams louder than any baby I've ever heard!

He ALWAYS needs his mommy!

He blows his lips when he doesn't get what he wants.

aaaand... To say the least I'm frightened for my future "terrible two's" with Slade!

However... he is the BIG 8 months old now!

I love that he rolls around and hoots like an owl! I love that when I pull his T-shirt sleeves off around his elbows he still cracks up laughing! So funny.

love. love. love him!

... sad he is getting older and bigger and all that jazz!

{BUT...I'm still holding true to the fact that he is our caboose to the Hooper train:) }

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

You have to have a Hooper girl! My goodness I can't imagine how darling she will be! He is so cute Ang. I wish you were here so our boys could play! Miss you!

Michelle said...

That has to be the cutest picture ever! enjoy having that finger... It's a cute little chubby one!

natalie said...

whatever-no caboose yet. You have too cute of taste to not dress a little girl. I know where your minds at though. The thought of it probably brings anxiety. Just give yourself and Aaron a long needed break.