Monday, March 7, 2011

Too "school for cool!"

Photobucket

don't mind if i do say that mister Hoopers favorite pandora channel is "Bieber Fever!"
don't mind if i do say that i love finding him dancing at his computer with his head phones in while doing homework.
... don't mind if i do love it!

note from Aaron::

Gee... Thanks Angela for publicly raping me of any "roughness" or masculinaty I might have had... I will admit to liking Beiber's Pandora station;however, that being said, its not for Beiber. Its because every song that comes on that station is a freaking hit... Try it out... You too will soon be a member of the Justin Beiber Pandora club... And yes, you will dance at your computer... -Aaron

4 comments:

Introducing Aaron's Politico said...

Gee... Thanks Angela for publicly raping me of any "roughness" or masculinaty I might have had... I will admit to liking Beiber's Pandora station;however, that being said, its not for Beiber. Its because every song that comes on that station is a freaking hit... Try it out... You too will soon be a member of the Justin Beiber Pandora club... And yes, you will dance at your computer...


-Aaron

Reeses Pieces said...

Haha, Aaron I'm a total fan. I wasn't until I saw the movie though and I love him!!! I'll have to join the Pandora club. BTW Angela, you have to keep going until you get a girl. I have 12 bins of little girls clothes...and I NEED to pass them on.

krystal said...

right on aaron. i still think you're cool, i won't judge.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

ha ha!!

this is too funny! mostly just aarons edited note! the justifying just makes it all the better!

tee hee hee!!!