Sunday, April 10, 2011

Three years later...

and this is what you get...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everest, William, Olivia

Photobucket

Happy, happy birthday my baby boy Everest!

Everest,

You have been talking about your birthday "fish-ie cake" for weeks now. Your first birthday: I was whaling and gnashing my teeth over the fact that my baby wasn't a newborn anymore. The second birthday: was exhausting to get through with all of your temper tantrums. Now the third birthday... It was so much fun because YOU were having fun. You were happy to be getting presents, cake and you loved playing with your friends. You are my first born. You are the person who made my heart grow bigger than I ever thought possible. From the second I heard your little cry and saw your little face I knew my life was no longer about me... It was about you! I love you Everest to the moon and back!

Love, Mom

3 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

What cute pictures, they made me cry. I hate that I have to miss so many moments with my grand kids. Everest looked like he was having such a great time. Thanks Angela for being such a good mom.

Rick and Kori said...

Such a cute birthday party! The picture of you and Everest is adorable!!

Me and My Girls said...

awww thats so lovel, wish blogging was around while my girls were babys, its a great way to journal their lives, I might just start one now although my girls are now 19,17,13 and 10