Thursday, June 16, 2011

ps. i have my heater on today... and i'm m.a.d. about it!

i live in freaking alasssska!
the sun starts coming up around 4 am and it doesn't go down until 9-930pm. get this! in the winter it's dark at 430pm every night! it's crazy!
apparently moscow is only sunny 3 months out of the year... i am still waiting for those 3 warm and sunny months to come. i snapped these pictures a few days ago. one of the only sunny days of the summer.
ehhhh!
help me i'm going cray cray!

slade and his neck-mustash... i love the baby hair stage!

Everest with his "gun".
naturally he has to stick it in his holster... {your dad would be proud}

5 comments:

AAES said...

I am definitely proud, but the sharp stick tucked not just into the shorts holster but the underwear holster might be hazardous to the little guy's health...

natalie said...

his health or his manhood? I think it's hilarious! I love Slades round little face. I also love in the swing that Slades little legs are as big as Everests. I swear he's below average in his growth when you look at pictures. Happy Anniversary! I know being married to a Hooper isn't always easy so thanks for being such a good wife to Aaron.

Lindsey said...

ENJOY THE COOL SUNNY WEATHER!!! IT HASN'T BEEN UNDER 100 IN OVER TWO WEEKS, WE ARE BURNING UP HERE! LITERALLY. CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR BOYS ARE GETTING, WHAT CUTIES.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Isn't the park a total "life saver"! Hope a lot more sunny days are headin' your way :)

natalie said...

I just read my comment and meant to put he's NOT below his growth. Duh-that changed that whole sentence.