Thursday, September 15, 2011

back to life back to reality~

i just got back from a week long vacation in NYC.
i cant say enough good things about this trip.
it was amazing to say the least.
it was sooo nice to re-visit the "selfish" angela.
i say selfish because for 7 days i only had to think about what angela wanted.
but, now i am home.
i was able to step away from my real life for awhile and,realise how amazing my life is as a "regular-old stay at home mom".
i needed this NY trip. {then again... who doesn't need a NYC trip?}
thank you shauna and dave for this trip!
aaaand thank you shauna for watching my kids
aaaand for making my house feel like martha stewart came to live in it for a week. :)

{obviously more pictures are to come...}

5 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

How fun! I just had a "mommy break" too. And I definitely NEEDED it! I feel like a better mommy after my break too :) Can't wait to see pics!

Kate said...

can't wait to see and read more!

krystal said...

niiiice... especially the coming home to a martha stewart house. i'm so glad you had fun, i can't wait to hear all about it.

reiley said...

Cute picture. Hey, I want one of what you are having. I've never been to Serendipity -- must try it one time.

Grandma Shauna said...

That was Grandma Shauna above. Not Reiley. oops!