Tuesday, September 27, 2011

so far this morning. . .

5:45am : slade woke up. i stepped on a metal airplane. it cut a gaping whole into the arch of my foot. ten min later.... i passed out. yup. me laying on the floor all in one large cold sweat. 8:29 : called poison control . . . slade bit into an instant cold pack that was in our first aid kit.{the kit was still on the floor from my ridiculous injury.} 8:42 : everest took one of his metal airplanes and beat it into my coffee table and make 3 deep gashes in the table. now i have to sand and repaint. *ehhhh! to be continued . . .

3 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

This makes Slade falling out of his high chair while I was on duty look milk :O)

Sounds like Angela and the No Good Very Bad Day.

Grandma Shauna said...

I meant -- LOOK MILD

natalie said...

Is it bad that I chuckled a little. Really there's no nicer way to put it than this day just SUCKED! Go to bed and sleep the rest of that day away!